Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Very Wilson Binkley Christmas

As I've said before, I was very blessed to join a company with a very, very fun group of people upon moving to Las Cruces. I'd just like to announce that this hasn't changed. In fact, I typically use the level of a group's holiday enthusiasm to judge their amount of "fun-ness" (sorry Mom), and both my bosses and co-workers certainly did not disappoint. From a golden birthday cake that addressed me as the Birthday Princess in hot pink icing (don't they know me so well?) to a fabulous Christmas party with one yummy steak and a very entertaining white elephant gift exchange, the Wilson Binkley Advertising group truly outdid themselves for the holidays. How nice that even at the workplace Christmas time gets to be the most wonderful time of the year!

 Being the wonderful hubby that he is, Cody left right before the food came out to go to the airport and pick up my sister. He convinced me that this was OK because he eats steak regularly, but I still felt horrible that this amazing, choice cut ribeye hit the table not even 5 minutes after his departure. Naturally, Jay and Vic decided to take full photographic advantage of the situation by "enjoying" Cody's lonely steak. *No steak was harmed in the production of this photo shoot.

 The aftermath...Cody was such a good sport.

 Danette and Nick--their first night away from their precious little man!

 Do you see why I love going to work? These are my bosses, sporting the gag gift part of their Christmas presents. 

 Cody taking his turn with the shake weight. He could clearly feel the burn at this point...

 Sister and me. We loved having another chance to get sassed up!


 We clean up pretty nicely if I do say so myself.

Yvonne, Danette and me. I have them to thank for my amazing golden/hot pink birthday cake! 

Get ready, because I'm just going to warn you now that there is fixin' to be an overflow of blogging up in here. (Channelling my Texan girl and inner gangster just felt right I suppose.) Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment