My words simply can't do our Cloudcroft adventure justice, so I'll go ahead and share a few photos with you. A picture is worth a thousand words after all!
On our way to the tubing spot, we had to stop at a local general store. The trip wouldn't be complete if we didn't shop!
The three of us, ready for our snow adventure
My sister, the tree hugger...
And licker?
Rio wasn't as excited about sledding as we were...
I pretty much love any and every opportunity to wear my super stylish winter clothes.
Rather than walk up the hill, Cody took full advantage of the opportunity to let Rio pull him on the sled.
Aren't we cute?
Prepping for the family photo
And here it is! How did I get so lucky?
OK, these next three photos mark the first of my four falls. Rio may have had something to do with it. Who keeps a dog on a leash in a winter wonderland anyway?
And the lack of traction begins...
Perhaps sitting in one spot would've have been safer?
Sassy little snow bunny (at least we look the part, right?)
Master and his hunting champion, ready to practice some retrieving skills in the forest
It was a little hard to get great action shots and stand up at the same time. (As if I'm not already lacking enough grace.) I did my best to get a couple though, and the scenery was gorgeous. Here's Kirby the professional snow tuber!
Cody took the jumps like a champ! Pretty sure he lives for this.
Hopefully you're getting as excited as we are that Christmas is so close. We sure are enjoying our "White Christmas" experiences this month!
No comments:
Post a Comment