I've tried to begin a collection of holiday decor since I've entered "grown up" world, and I think I've done a pretty good job so far. My Christmas supplies definitely outnumber the other seasonal things, but I think that is to be expected. It is the best time of year after all! Cody and I were excited to deck our halls this year, though we think it's time for a new and bigger tree. Our little starter one looks great for this year though. I love the coziness that the Christmas accents bring and insist on enjoying them as long as possible.
The mantle. I love the bright colors mixed with the traditional red and gold. Had to keep things fun!
My antique sewing table, all decked out for Christmas. It's just the right place to display our Christmas cards, too.
Our little tree! At least I have a start on the presents...
We were very excited to have an outside to decorate this year. Unfortunately, stucco doesn't make the most light-friendly surface, so we improvised and just fancied up the front porch a bit.A big shout out to Pinterest for the idea to spray paint a pumpkin silver (in the white chair) and use a tomato cage to create an outdoor Christmas tree.
The wreath that I created for an extra touch of outdoor holiday flair
In the words of the my very favorite boy band (N*Sync, obvi), Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment