Sunday, March 31, 2013

Gone Huntin'

Well I'm a little late on this post, but it is finally here.  On the way down to the Valley for Thanksgiving I made a pit stop at my dad's deer lease for a little bow action.  Unfortunately  I was not successful however I had a great time and on the bright side Cale was able to smoke a few nice pigs.  I was also fortunate enough to go on a great duck hunt over Thanksgiving this past year with good friend and guide Ryan Falls on his air boat with my dad Lynn, brother Cale, and Brother in law Jason.  We had a great hunt and good memories.  Here are some pics from our hunt.






As part of my job I get the privledge of taking some of my clients on hunts.  This past year we went out with High Flying Outfitters in Dumas, Tx on a pheasant and goose combo hunt.  Here are some pics of our trip.




No comments:

Post a Comment