That's what little boys are made of! And that's what we'll be celebrating when our baby boy makes his big debut on February 16, 2014! We had our 18 week ultrasound last week and were beyond excited to find out that our precious angel will be bringing a little more blue into our house. Cody jumped up and down, Dad hooped and hollered with excitement and I think we're all just counting down the days until Hayes William Johnson enters this world. Words can't even express how thankful we are for this little miracle that God has given us. I am still amazed every time I see the growing life inside me, and how incredible it is that our Creator could build such a complex being from nothing. We are already so in love with Hayes and are super excited to finally begin shopping, decorating and getting everything ready for his arrival.
That is one proud daddy! He can't wait to have a game-watching buddy for the Aggie's next football season.
Our precious little man's first close-up. His hands are in fists on either side of his face, and you can see his closed eyes, tiny button nose and full lips, along with a rather strong jawline. :)
I am still feeling great and my belly seems to be growing more by the day. Hayes is currently the size of an heirloom tomato, weighing in at about 9 ounces. Looking forward to seeing him grow even more over the next few weeks... there is definitely no hiding that bump these days and I couldn't be happier about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment