The first weekend in May, GG and Pops made the trip down south and we ventured to the Island for our first beach trip of the year. Hayes was just as in love (if not more) with the beach as he was last summer, which was so much fun to watch. He crawled through the water with no fear and just laughed and laughed as the water washed over him. I am so thankful for a child that is fearless, even if at times he does leave me struggling to catch my breath as I assess the damage of his latest adventure! Boys are supposed to be wild, right? Haha. Cody and I decided that the purchase of a $1 pail and shovel from CVS pre-beach visit was the gift of the century for our little monkey, who can't get enough of it even back on shore at home.
It was a great, relaxing weekend which was just what the doctor ordered after the craziness of the past few months. Speaking of that, I have officially secured a teaching job for next school year with Harlingen CISD, so I am anxiously awaiting my assignment of grade level and school and am so excited that all of the hard work has paid off! What I do know is that it will likely be a middle school position, but subject and grade level are still to be determined. I know God has the perfect plan for my position, and I am trusting in His perfect timing for when that will be unveiled! It is nice to know that there will be many, many days spent at the beach in our future... and summer vacay! Yeah!!
(1).jpg)
(2).jpg)
(3).jpg)
(4).jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment