Thursday, January 8, 2015

Just the Four of Us

Once the Christmas festivities began, I was beyond excited to celebrate our first Christmas as a family of four (yes, Rio is included in that count). We opened presents on Sunday before Christmas due to the fact that we left for San Antonio on Monday, but it felt just as festive as if Santa had come on Christmas Day itself. Santa arrived during Hayes Man's nap, and he woke up to lots of fun treasures. I'm not sure who was more excited though-- Hayes or Rio, because Rio also jumped up and down with excitement upon receiving his stocking. If only we all got so excited about tennis balls and a raw hide bone, huh? We had so much fun exchanging gifts with our new little family, and while I've always been a lover of all things Christmas, it is even more special and fun now that I have an itty bitty to share it with!


"Now we're talking... books!" 
(a true product of a family full of educators and I couldn't be more proud!)

 Hayes gifted Daddy with his own Moscow Mule making kit. Isn't he thoughtful?

 Sunglasses, a purse, boots and wine. What more could a girl want?

Somebody wasn't so thrilled about his rocking giraffe at first... but after a few tries he decided it was okay after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment