Tuesday, May 28, 2013
A Magnificently Low-Key Memorial Weekend
This year's Memorial Weekend festivities differed a bit from those of the past. Typically, we spend the weekend camping out with some college friends for Cherryfest, but this year Cody and I decided it was time to spend the weekend with family, getting some much-needed relaxation. He had spent the week in Harlingen with his family, so on Friday he headed up to SA in time to pick me up from the airport that night. My grandparents came in town the next day, and it was so fun just visiting with them and hanging out. On Saturday afternoon, Cody and I spent some time with our sweet friends Morgan and Nathan. We loved catching up with them and loving on their little man, Brooks! Due to massive amounts of rain (shocking, I know!), we didn't get to float the river as planned, but we still managed to soak up a little sun at the pool and enjoy some hot tub time with the fam. It was a great weekend and a fantastic way to kick off the summer. I was a bit of a slacker in the photo department, but don't worry, I'll be more than making up for it during our upcoming anniversary trip. Did I mention we're counting down the days to that, because we definitely are!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment