Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I now round to 30.

I celebrated the big 2-6 on Christmas day, and Cody was very quick to remind me that now I "officially" round to 30 years old. What a guy. I'm so fortunate that I robbed the cradle and will get to be reminded of that every year, especially when I hit 30, 40, 50... you get the picture. Despite my increasing age, I had a blast spending my birthday with my wonderful family and friends. We went to Houlihan's the week of Christmas to celebrate with some of my best friends, and it was just perfect. I can't wait to see everyone again on our next trip to SA!

Excuse the darkness of the pics... we were clearly all about the ambience of the restaurant that evening!
Cody and Stephen were so happy to having a little man bonding time.

My first official night out in SA with my 21-year-old sister!

Brittany, Carrie, Christina, me and Kirby
Love these girls!

Carrie got me these fantastic Best Friend hats, and we had to wear them proudly. Aren't we presh? I sure miss that girl and hope we get to wear them together again soon!

The three musketeers, reunited! Carrie, Christina and me
I love spending time with these girls and miss them so much. Thank you both for your sweet gifts and for coming to celebrate with me!

Just being fabulous with her martini, as usual.

A little sister-brother love. Aren't they adorable? 

25 was a pretty great year, and I am super excited to see what's in store for 26. I am one blessed gal, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment