The third week in June every year marks the annual Algodon ball and all of the festivities that come with it. Cody and I are in our second year on the Board of Directors for the ball, so we were excited to see all of our work from the year come to fruition. It was also an even more special celebration due to the fact that Grandpa and Grandma Johnson were this year's reigning Don and Dona, so we were honored to help Grandpa host the Don and Dona party the night before Algodon. The whole Johnson clan came into town that week to get in on the festivities, so Tami decided to rent a condo at the beach and have a little family getaway before all of the Algodon parties began at the end of the week. I was thankful to be finished with work and officially on summer vacation, so we were able to stay from Monday to Wednesday and enjoy some fun time soaking up the sand and sun. Katie, Addie and Lila were able to come down early, too, and it was so much fun watching Hayes play and interact with his cousins. I have a feeling these three will be great partners in crime as the years go on, which couldn't make us happier! We have lots of great pics to document a fantastic week with family, so I'll let them do the talking.
Before we headed to the beach, I hosted a "Bubbles and Baubles" Stella & Dot trunk show for Katie. She just recently started selling Stella jewelry and it was so fun to visit with some girlfriends and try on pretty jewelry!
And now for a little beach fun...
... and the Algodon festivities!
No comments:
Post a Comment