As if this time of year wasn't already wonderful enough, there is just something about adding the wonder and joy of experiencing it through the eyes of a child to it that makes it even more amazing! We couldn't be more thankful for the precious gift of our little Hayes Man and are so excited to watch him celebrate his first Christmas in just a couple of weeks!
"Do I have to, Mom?"
"So you're that Santa guy they've been telling me about."
"If I'm going to sit in your lap, I guess we should at least get acquainted first."
Cousin love-- can't beat it.
Pure joy!
Hayes and Pappaw had to take a pic outside of their go-to place for hunting and fishing supplies. Something tells me we'll frequent this place even more than we already do one day soon...
Family pic with Santa
MiMi and Pappaw's little rays of sunshine!
No comments:
Post a Comment