Prepare for picture overload, peeps...
Saturday, January 25, 2014
Maternity Photo Shoot
Back in December, our sweet friend from church, Claudia Farr, took some great photos in downtown Harlingen to capture the essence of my ever-growing belly. In my "younger days", I swore up and down that I would never take maternity pictures, but I am incredibly thankful that I changed my mind and that we were able to capture some great moments between Cody and I on camera during our first pregnancy experience. We were so impressed with Claudia's ability to essentially recreate our engagement photo session in the style, angles and settings that she chose, and we couldn't love the photos more. We can't wait for her to take our first family of 4 (yes, that includes Rio) pic very soon!
Prepare for picture overload, peeps...
Prepare for picture overload, peeps...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























No comments:
Post a Comment