Tuesday, October 29, 2013
6 months
As I write this post, I am having a very hard time comprehending that I have surpassed the 6 month mark in this pregnancy. There were days early on that I felt that I would never reach this point, but I can definitely say that now it feels as if a fast forward button has been pushed and each day is truly flying by at lightning speed! I am still feeling better than I could have ever imagined, and have managed to regain some of the energy that I've been lacking over the past few months. As we continue to pray for a smooth remainder of the pregnancy, we are so incredibly thankful for our healthy baby boy that is definitely growing and thriving, as evidenced by my large and in charge belly! We have made a good deal of progress on the nursery and are anxiously awaiting our first baby shower in mid-November. I know that with the holidays being right around the corner, the third trimester is going to come and go incredibly quickly, so I'm definitely soaking up every day and experience that I can in the meantime. I must admit though, more than anything I just can't wait to hold Hayes in my arms and my impatient self is also thankful that the process is going quickly. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment