Here we are, the most fabulous hillbilly and roadkill raccoon this side of the Rio Grande. If you look closely, you can see my tail. Go big or go home.
Cody and one of his buddies, who made us all laugh dressed as a local Las Cruces hero.
Love these girls! I was obsessed with their Dia de los Muertos skeleton outfits.
Just having fun!
Monday brought the official day of Halloween, and the fun people that I work with decided we would celebrate with a potluck lunch. Each of us brought something yummy and festive, and we had lots of fun stuffing our faces. Not everyone dressed up (including me, though I did bust out my Lady Gaga-esque leather leggings and hairpiece with rock star accessories...certainly not normal work attire), but those that did went all out. I'm pretty lucky to work with a group of people that keep me laughing pretty much 24/7. Sure does make getting up at 6:30 every morning a lot easier. :)
One of my potluck contributions...super scary cake balls. Yes, I know the faces are questionable, but use your imagination people. They're ghosts.
Snake pizza...doesn't this just look ssssssso delicious?
Yep, 2 of those are my bosses. This is what happens when you get creative people together in costume!
My friend Yvonne brought this hilarious veggie tray, complete with puking pumpkin. She did a great job!
This post would not be complete without a picture of my little man. We didn't want to be "those people" who put their pet in a ridiculous costume, so we went with a simple bandana. Since that moment, he refuses to go anywhere without it.
Happy Halloween from the Johnson's, and welcome to November!

No comments:
Post a Comment