Mark it in the history books--that's right, you're not seeing things, Cody and Brittany Johnson have officially joined the blog world. After much procrastination and persuasion by my fabulous sister in law, Katie, I have finally given in and decided to chronicle our adventures on the world wide web. After all, my nosy self enjoys the regular update on everyone else's lives, so who wouldn't want to read about all the super exciting things Cody and I have going on? :) I will be, however, faced with a challenge, so I might as well be completely honest from the start. I am really not a girl when it comes to picture taking, scrapbooking, or commemorating memorable events in general. In fact, I'm much more likely to pull my camera out in social situations to show off its cute Vera Bradley case...fashion trumps function, right? In all seriousness though, this is my commitment to become better at taking pictures and capturing memories in more than just my mind. So here it goes!
I suppose this is only 7 months (well now almost 8) overdue, but we'll start from the beginning. Once upon a time, Cody and Brittany were married in a wedding ceremony fit for a princess (not to mention a party fit for a rock star) on June 12, 2010.
This wouldn't be a legit Brittany post if I didn't start it out with a shoe picture...
Our amazing wedding party
It's official! Mr. and Mrs. Cody Johnson
Party time! Get it Sister!
Aggie War Hymn
BFF's--the closest they got to a sweet embrace that night. Thanks Luke for being a gentleman and letting me have the love just this once... :)
I know I already told you but I feel obligated to comment on your inaugural post to tell you just how excited I am that you FINALLY started this blog. :)I love when my annoying persistence pays off.
ReplyDelete